⚖️ Would you rather: Focus on shared ideas or shared relationships?

Would You Rather  

1. 1. Community Bonds of Ideas or Relationships

• Shared Ideas
    • Shared Relationships

When we log in to this online community, what are we seeking: brilliant ideas or meaningful relationships? It’s like choosing between the engine and the wheels of a car. Both are essential, but which drives us to come back every day?

• Do shared ideas light up your dashboard, giving you that 'Eureka!' moment in our discussions?
  • Or is it the shared relationships, the familiar usernames, and the supportive replies that act like the GPS guiding you through?
  • How can we balance both to cruise smoothly on the information superhighway of our community?

Could contain: Adult, Male, Man, Person, Female, Woman, Shorts, Art, Graphics, Face

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a tough one as I am someone who likes to have good relationships but also likes to share ideas as well. 

I guess if you shared most of your ideas, it wouldn't allow you to have unique ideas and options in your communities when I think about it. 

Shared relationships may be the winner here for me. 

20 hours ago, Shortie said:

Shared relationships may be the winner here for me. 

Do you regularly visit communities because of the people (eg. You recognize person A and enjoy hanging out with person A), or is it because they offer interesting conversation? 

I used to think we should focus more on relationships, but at the end of the day, we are all digital strangers, right?