Why is review disable here??

Hi Chris

Thanks for your feedback. This was something that I contemplated for a long time before making an ultimate decision.  

The files are not hosted, sold, or supported in Invisioneer. You are always redirected to the authors own site for the actual transaction.  It doesn't make sense to write  reviews or comments here, when you would have to write the same reviews or comments on the author's site too.  

I would encourage any user to always read  comments or reviews before making purchase, asking questions, and reading the full file description before making a purchase.  

• Providers

As a potential buyer, I would like to read reviews here. That would help to take a decision and less work by having to go elsewhere. I’ll have to go if I decide to purchase, of course, but you got the idea. On the other hand, it worked on IPS because only purchasers could review. That won’t be possible here, unless they are moderated before going public.

Providers can also take a screenshot from the reviews on their sites and upload it here (in the proper upload file, like I did with IPS reviews.

• Like 3