Baldness

Nebulous

• 1 month later...

Baldness is something I feel is becoming more of a style trend than anything else, it is not like it used to be when someone was bald, many would joke about it or laugh about it. 

I have nothing against those who want to be bald or who are bald as it is either their choice or it can not be helped. 

If someone is bald and it is not by choice, then I feel they should be free to wear a wig without being judged. 

Whether there will be a cure for baldness, maybe one day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/6/2024 at 2:07 AM, JoelR said:

Real question 🤔 LOL

The best Bald memes :) Memedroid

This is a question I have thought about a few times, I mean how can you not wonder just how far they go up when they wash their face LOL.

I wouldn't say that baldness is an issue and it is something I do not mind seeing. Some people opt to be bald I have found as it makes it easier for them. 

On 4/23/2024 at 1:54 PM, Square Wheels said:

About 10 years ago I lost a friend to cancer.  While she was being treated, I shaved my head.  I just left it that way.

Last October I decided to see if I could grow it back., I'd say it was a failure.

Bald is so much easier.

before.thumb.png.4604505cb8e03eac5eb1b29b3f5aee2a.png.a6f4d9b07a0846bfb710b5f29a932207.png

after.thumb.png.a6373434b99bc28e011bcf2796f9783c.png.8c7408e22b0da9d10cf8f247825c84ee.png

This is a great way to support your friend. I can only imagine how someone feels losing their hair due to cancer and it is always nice to see support for those who find it hard.

I am unsure of what causes balding but I did hear a while back that it may be genetic which would make sense. 

I have met many people who choose to be bald because they find it to be better to manage without hair.