SOLD chataddicts.net for sale! Perfect for a general chat or off topic forum! Will be renewed until October 2025! PayPal, Bitcoin or Litecoin accepted!

Shortie

Due to being let down in terms of completing work and not receiving payments, I am having to try and do what I can to make any money I can to ensure my kids have the Christmas they hope for.

After checking appraisal sites I want to sell chataddicts.net for £92 ($117 USD) or the best offer! I want to sell this domain as quickly as possible. I will also throw in 200 posts if you create a new forum using these domain names.

The domain will be renewed for a year before I make the transfer to you until October 2025!

Accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin and PayPal.

If interested or you wish to discuss please contact me via PM or reply below.

Thanks.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The title was changed to Domain Name Bundle for Sale with forum posts added if needed! Details in thread!

Still selling both domains, can sell them separately if needed. I will also throw in 500 posts a mixture of posts and threads, this will be split between both forums if you purchase both domains or will be posted on the one domain if you purchase just one.

If interested please either PM me or reply below 

Thanks.

image.gif

• The title was changed to chataddicts.net for sale! Perfect for a general chat or off topic forum! Will be renewed until October 2025! PayPal, Bitcoin or Litecoin accepted!
  • The title was changed to SOLD chataddicts.net for sale! Perfect for a general chat or off topic forum! Will be renewed until October 2025! PayPal, Bitcoin or Litecoin accepted!