OPEN - HIGH QUALITY FORUM POST, BLOG COMMENT (COMPLETED BY TWO WRITERS) AND ARTICLE SERVICE ~ PAYPAL, BTC, LTC ACCEPTED!

Shortie

Me and my daughter are offering forum post and blog comment services here at Invisioneer 

My daughter is aka svjiminfxv on other forums. If you would like more information, please do contact me. 

The article writing service is completed by Shortie at this time only

CURRENT ARTICLE OFFERS:

All articles will be written professionally, fully checked and contain no plagiarism.

Bulk order 10 300-word articles for £25 ($30 US) £12.50 ($16 US) (normally £30 or $35 US)
Bulk order 10 500-word articles for £35 ($40 US) £17.50 ($22.50) (normally £50 or $60 US)

CURRENT FORUM POST OFFERS:

PURCHASE 50 FORUM POSTS FOR WAS £5 ($6.25 USD) NOW £2.50 ($3.30 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 100 FORUM POSTS FOR WAS £10 ($12.30 USD) NOW £5.00 ($6.50 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 200 FORUM POSTS FOR  WAS £20 ($25 USD) NOW  £10.00 ($13.00 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 300 FORUM POSTS FOR WAS £30 ($38 USD) NOW £15.00 ($19.50 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 400 FORUM POSTS FOR WAS £40 ($50 USD) NOW £20.00 ($25.50 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 500 FORUM POSTS FOR WAS £50 ($63 USD) NOW £25.00 ($32.00 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER

FORUM THREAD OFFERS:

20 FORUM THREADS - WAS £4 ($5.05 USD) NOW £2.00 ($2.60 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
30 FORUM THREADS - WAS £6 - ($7.60 USD) NOW  £3.00 ($4.00 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
40 FORUM THREADS - WAS £8 - ($10.10 USD) NOW £4.00 ($5.20 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
50 FORUM THREADS - WAS £10 - ($12.70 USD) NOW £5.00 ($6.50) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER

BLOG COMMENT OFFERS:

PURCHASE 10 BLOG COMMENTS FOR WAS £1.00 ($1.50 USD) NOW £0.50 ($0.70 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 20 BLOG COMMENTS FOR WAS £2.00 ($2.50 USD) NOW £1.00 ($1.30 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER
PURCHASE 30 BLOG COMMENTS FOR WAS £3.00 ($4.00 USD) NOW £1.50 ($2.00 US) COMPLETED BY SHORTIE AND HER DAUGHTER

All payments are to be made through PayPal, Litecoin or Bitcoin, and upfront before the work is completed unless it is agreed that the payment be made after work is completed. I have had too many instances where I have completed the work and not received payment for it. Any issues will be rectified if there are any when work is given to the buyer.

• The title was changed to OPEN - HIGH QUALITY FORUM POST, BLOG COMMENT (COMPLETED BY TWO WRITERS) AND ARTICLE SERVICE ~ PAYPAL, BTC, LTC ACCEPTED!

Huge change to my services. All post, thread and blog comment orders will be completed by two writers instead of just myself. They will be split between myself and my daughter so you get the amount of content you pay for and two active members bringing in engagement and content.

If you would like to make an order, please either PM me or reply below 

Thank you.

image.gif