Bulk Mail Tools?

I have been trying to get my SendGrid  - Sender Authentication DNS settings for my cloud account set for a week now. Pretty sure I am driving the support guys at IPS crazy. Likely I am doing something wrong and have no idea.

Anyhow... I was under the impression that using a service like SendGrid would substantially increase my deliverability vs emailing from the default IPS mail tool. Is that right?

Do any of you do an occasional Newsletter or mass mailing from the stock IPS mail tool?

My mailing list is a mostly untapped resource. 

• Like 1

I'm on the same boat. I never use but I wish I did. But then you have to take all the deliverability things seriously right from the start and I can't get to all of it. Got too much on my plate at the moment.... for the past 5 years.. 😄

Edited by Maxius

The only mass email service I have ever used is mailchimp. It is free for 2k emails. I stopped sending emails a long time ago because of low conversion rate. It takes time to create best email but when people are sending your email directly to trash or not taking any actions even after opening your email, your email marketing is just a waste of time.